if the Samsung A10E is on android 10 But unlock bootloader not working and OEM is still Showing OEM Locked on Odin mode. How To Fix It?
Just upgrade to Android 11 then try to unlock the bootloader again.
How To Unlock Samsung A10E Bootloader Without Computer?
Warning: Unlocking Bootloader will cause loss all of your phone data.
I’m not responsible for any kind of problem with your phone.
Charge Your Phone Up 50% Before Unlocking Bootloader.
- First, you need to ensure that you have internet access. This is to ensure that your OEM unlocking is enabled. WiFi or mobile data is fine.
- Next, Go to your Phone settings, Go to About phone, and Tap Software information. Keep tapping Build number until you see Developer mode has been turned on.
- Then you go back to Settings and scroll down and tap Developer options.
- If OEM unlocking is not turned on, You turn it on. You should have to Allow the bootloader to be unlocked.
- Power off and boot the device into Download Mode. If You Don’t Already Know How to Boot in Download.
How To Boot Your Device In Download Mode?
- Power Off Your Phone.
- Press Volume Down & Power Button At The Same Time.
- in download mode, you have Volume up to continue, Volume up long press for device unlock mode, and volume down to cancel.
- Long press volume up.
- Then to unlock the bootloader, volume up for Yes, volume down for no.
- You will see Some Warnings tap the power button to Continue. it will erase the phone data.
- You will see the same warnings again, Press The Power button to continue.
- now you wait while the device boots up.
- Now you can set up your device and you can check your bootloader status under OEM unlocking.
- That’s how to Unlock Samsung A10E Bootloader.